High-life singer —
Flavour, said in a recent interview
with Vanguard, that if fans should
call him a s*x symbol, they are not
lying.
Flavour said he’s always confident
to show off his body on social
media.
The “Ada Ada” singer said: –
“If I am not doing music, I love to
work out and when I do that, I am
confident enough to show my body
on my social media accounts.
If you call me a s*x symbol, you
are not lying. I feel it is a good
thing for people to believe in
themselves and be confident.
I believe in hard work and it shows
in my music and the way I walk out
at the gym.
I exercise a lot and take out time to
keep fit and maintain my physique”
Popular Posts
-
Nigeria welcomes three T-72 M1 main battle tanks (MBT), to fight Boko Haram, IHS Jane’s Defence Weekly reports. Additionally, the sourc...
-
An alleged pedophile has been exposed over grave accusations of rape of a minor as well as a sexual attempt on his daughter which was abo...
-
Wetin me I go talk? #nothing
-
“Corps members who absent themselves from their places of primary assignment are in for a hard time, following the introduction of a b...
-
Singer Yemi Alade shared the photo on instagram with the caption; “hmmm #fansmi #fansmi” See funny comments from her fans below:
-
Two teenagers, who finished their secondary education this year (names withheld), have been reported dead in Kabba, Kogi State, in mys...
-
Topic :- FINISHING THE RACE – Friday November 6th 2015 Memorise: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept th...
-
Guess we all know USA just pass into law in 50 of their states Gay Marriage… See what this Funny babe said. She said she will lead a pr...
-
While speaking as a guest on RubbingMinds TV programme today with Ebuka Uchendu, music star Cynthia Morgan said she can’t date any man in t...
-
A petrol tanker belonging to Forte Oil and loaded with product fell off the now notorious Ojuelegba bridge in the early hours of Satur...
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
If You Call Me A S*x Symbol, You’re Right – Flavour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment