Toke Makinwa has been celebrated
as one of first & most successful
vloggers in Nigeria by Youtube
“Mama I’m a YouTube Star…. So
much to be thankful for, YouTube
is 10 and tonight I was celebrated
at the “Evening with YouTube”
event. I got to talk about my
channel and share my growth on
YouTube as a content provider. I
feel really blessed, way up! God
has brought so many of you into
my life via my Vlog and it feels
really good to be one of the very
first Vloggers in Nigeria. Don’t let
anyone kill your dream, first they
will laugh and at some point they
will copy. Thanks to everyone who
has ever watched, subscribed or
liked any one of my videos, for the
family I have built thru this
ministry I say thank you God and
thank you too. Yes, You. I think we
should take
TokeMomentsontheroad.” she
wrote on instagram
Popular Posts
-
Topic:- SHINE IN PROSPERITY [Saturday September 5th, 2015 Memorise: Cry yet, saying, thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through p...
-
A petrol tanker belonging to Forte Oil and loaded with product fell off the now notorious Ojuelegba bridge in the early hours of Satur...
-
A Muslim cleric has been killed by suspected cultists….. A 25-year-old Islamic cleric, Alfa Rahmon Alabi, has been reportedly murdered...
-
No selling of Fuel in Gallons but people think The FG is silly by saying that, No They are trying to protect your life and that of your p...
-
White wedding in Nigeria is usually an occasion of joy where people eat whatever they like. There is usually all varieties of food th...
-
Senator Akpabio made some clarifications on what lead to his accident. He denied disobeying traffic light as he alleged they were not wo...
-
As looters of the public funds are being currently fished out across the country by the Economic and Finance Crime Commission (EFCC), th...
-
A member of a three-man armed robbery gang has blamed his involvement in crime on poverty. The suspect, Ese Ebrorhie, also attributed hi...
-
The Federal government has declared Friday July 17th and Monday July 20th public holiday to commemorate the end of the Ramadan fast k...
-
Am sure a lot of students have checked their UTME result by now, so the news that some people scored less than 100 while some scored more ...
Friday, 26 June 2015
Toke Makinwa Becomes A Certified Youtube Star (Photos)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment