-
Wife of Late sage, Obafemi Awolowo, Mrs H.I.D Awolowo who died on September 19th, will be buried on November 25th in a white damask cl...
-
Nigeria’s Super Eagles retained its 53rd spot on the latest FIFA/Coca-Cola world rankings released by the world football governing body ...
-
Popular Nollywood Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, on Saturday described as surprising the rumour that armed robbers stormed his home i...
-
Act 17 v 11 KJV:These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched t...
-
This is very annoying, imagine our fellow countrymen going out there to put our name in the mud. The two men involved are Nigerians, y...
-
Nigeria won seven awards including ‘Best Male Act’, ‘Best Female Act’, ‘Evolution Award’, ‘Best New Act’, ‘Song of the Year’, ‘Collaborati...
-
Singer Yemi Alade shared the photo on instagram with the caption; “hmmm #fansmi #fansmi” See funny comments from her fans below:
-
Topic: - NORMAL & ASSISTED PROGRESS [Monday August 10] Memorise: He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds...
-
Topic :- Topic: Is Your Love For God Proven? [Monday 2 November, 2015] Memorise: He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. ...
-
Topic :- FINISHING THE RACE – Friday November 6th 2015 Memorise: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept th...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment