Popular Posts

Monday 1 February 2016

Why I Blasted Princess - Lolo 1

.OAP Lolo1 who has since deleted her abusive post on comedian
Princess few weeks ago, finally reveals what stirred such a lash out
at her colleague, Princess.
Lolo who had called princess rude and an embarrassment to female
comedians explained the reason why she had vented on social
media.
According to her, Princess had embarrassed her at an event they had
both attended earlier this year. She claims the comedian’s attitude
towards her had been insulting and rude.
”Sometimes, women have issues. At an event which held this month,
she caused me to feel awkward. I felt slighted because her action
was unnecessary. I had to give vent to my anger because I am
human” she stated. She also revealed that some of her colleagues
had stepped in to settle the matter adding that she believes their
differences will be sorted out. ” We’re human beings and we are
bound to hurt each other at some point. But, we have to let it go and
keep the ball rolling,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment