Popular Posts

Saturday 28 May 2016

Davido Mocks Dele Momodu Again: ‘Na My Boy'


Will Davido ever let Dele Momodu be?I don't think so.
The HKN boss is back at taunting his baby mama’s Uncle, Dele again.
The singer who is currently in Dubia for  Toolz and Tunde Demuren’s wedding took to snap chat to say “How fa na, uncle Dele? You for tell me make I buy you ticket,” and his gang also joined in mocking the publisher.
Recall that Davido and his babymama Sophia Momodu were embroiled in a nasty custody battle. For fighting for his cousin, Davido has since refused to let Dele Momodu be as he takes jabs at him at every opportunity.
In his remix of HumbleSmith’s ‘Osinachi’, the singer threw major shades at the Ovation magazine publisher, and in recent Twitter post, he danced as the fans at a concert chanted ‘Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy’.
Moments ago, he dropped videos of himself and his gang members mocking Dele Momodu.
Not long after he shared the Snap, fans reacted on Twitter and he stood by his statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment