Popular Posts

Friday 2 September 2016

I Was Weak, Upset & Spoke Out Of Tongue – Don Jazzy Speaks On His Feud With Olamide At Headies

Don Jazzy has said he regretted his actions with Olamide during the last year Besides.
Legendary producer and singer, Don Jazzy has finally addressed the feud between him and Olamide at the Headies which was later resolved.
He did this while speaking with NotJustOk crew in Texas. Jazzy said: "I learnt a lesson about anger, I don’t really get angry like that. At that particular point, I was angry and emotional about my kids. You have to understand there’s no greater love than the love of a father for his children. I think that’s the way people should know the amount of love you have for whoever is working for me. Especially those three.
"I guess I was weak, I was upset, spoke out of tongue. I’m sorry to my fans that expected better from me."
He also opened up on how the issue was resolved, he said, "That’s the beauty about adults. In two seconds after saying all that I regretted my actions. I realized that he did too and we got along. We didn’t want it to escalate."
Jazzy also spoke when to expect albums from his “triplets” – Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, Di’Ja.
Jazzy had engaged in a bitter feud with Olamide at the Headies after Reekado Banks was announced the winner of Headies Next Rated Award that comes along with a B.rand new jeep. They later settled the issue amicably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment