Popular Posts

Sunday 10 January 2016

My Beef with Davido – Cynthia Morgan

Dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan recently lashed out at
Davido calling him a F**k boi in new home videos she
made and uploaded on Snapchat. She was asked to explain
why she took those jabs in a new interview with Sunday
Spice and Cynthia said:
I do not want to talk about my spat with Davido or shed
more light on it because I do not really know what to say.
People who actually care tried to find out what really
transpired between us. Davido called me names on
Snapchat and I retaliated. When you say something to me,
I give it back to you if I do not like it. Unfortunately,
people did not hear my own side of the story before they
reached their conclusions. I do not really have any
problem or beef with Davido. He called me names and I
called him names too. He started the whole episode by
calling me a Malu, which means cow. I do not tolerate
things like that from anybody. I do not know how people
came up with the idea that I have a crush on Davido. I
cannot remember ever saying that. I like his music artistry
but I do not have a crush on him.

* Range Rover
Although I did not win a car at the Headies, my new ride is
a Range Rover SUV. It is my priced possession and it is God’s
blessing to me. I appreciate people who have encouraged
me to get to where I am today. I am more concerned with
my music and my fans. I do not really care about any other
person.

* Feminism
I can’t stand anyone looking down on an individual simply
because she is female. I am a feminist and I stand up for
anything that concerns the women folk. I may not be a
hardcore feminist but I am a female and I believe in
empowering the girl child.

* Social media
I am free to post anything on my social media page because
it is mine. Whatever I post depends on my mood and what I
would love to share with my fans at a particular time. If
anyone feels offended, he or she should unfollow me. Also,
I don’t read the negative comments because it doesn’t
matter to me. I post what I feel like when I feel like it. And I
owe no explanation to anyone for doing so.

* Competition
I am unique and I do not feel threatened by any female
artiste. I believe in my talent and my capabilities. I do not
imitate other artistes, rather, I set standards. I don’t see
competition but all I have is the will to excel in my craft
and on the Nigerian music scene.

* $exiest part
My height and my talent are my greatest assets.

2 comments:

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment