Popular Posts

Friday 6 February 2015

M.I Reveals The Five Women He’s Crushing On


In an exclusive interview with
EbonyLife EL now programme,
rapper M.I revealed the five Nigerian
women he has a crush on
“Rita Dominic – She’s one of the
best dressed ladies.
I’ve had a crush on her since I saw
her acting for the first time.
2nd person; she works at your
station (EbonyLife presenter)
Zainab Balogun – I saw her and I
was melting.
Third person; Genevieve Nnaji. I
wouldn’t even make out with her, I
will just stand in the elevator very
close to her and soak up her aura.
Like, is she an angel or a real
human being? Then Bonang from
South Africa and last but not least
there’s a girl called Doris that
works at Ebony Life.
She’s the right height I want my
children to be because I’ve been
through so much as a short guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment