The Omo Baba Olowo of Nigerian
music, Davido might have gotten a
little carried away with all the
awards and other accolades he has
received in his very successful
career.
During a 45 second speech for MTV
Base’s Choose or Lose Vox Pop – the
outspoken Davido for an unknown
reason spoke about some of the
things he’ll do if he becomes
Nigeria’s president:
“Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to
be heard, there’s no point in
complaining if you are not going to
vote.
“I think I’m good enough to be
president, because it’s me, I want to
be the president. I’ll fix all the bad
roads, I’ll fix up the currency of
course, and different other things,
as much as I can do in a day I’ll
do.” Don't u think this dude is dreaming
Popular Posts
-
After lavish traditional wedding ceremonies, the popular twins Psquare and their wives opt for lowkey court ‘weddings’ and honeymoon wit...
-
According to a Facebook user Aanu Albert Aluko who posted the picture this morning. He reported that the amputated body was found at OJIDO...
-
Topic:- LIVING IN THE SPIRIT – Wednesday March 23rd 2016 Memorise: if we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:2...
-
Dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan recently lashed out at Davido calling him a F**k boi in new home videos she made and uploaded on Snapchat....
-
FT West Bromwich 2 - 3 Chelsea FT Everton 0 - 2 Manchester City FT Watford 0 - 0 Southampton
-
The Omo Baba Olowo of Nigerian music, Davido might have gotten a little carried away with all the awards and other accolades he has rec...
-
The prince has slept wit about 50 girls yet he must marry a virgin to allow peace to reign in the kingdom. Don't doubt it, it's NO...
-
Three Yahoo boys were apprehended my men of Nigeria police force earlier this week having use a girl said to be one their girlfriend for m...
-
It would be impossible to count on my ten fingers, the Nigerian celebrities that have been accused of bleaching over time. The act of b...
-
Topic:- THE ALMIGHTY GOD - Sunday June 19th 2016 Memorise : AND when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and ...
Thursday, 29 January 2015
I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day dreamer #obo
ReplyDelete