Popular Posts

Thursday 29 January 2015

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido


The Omo Baba Olowo of Nigerian
music, Davido might have gotten a
little carried away with all the
awards and other accolades he has
received in his very successful
career.
During a 45 second speech for MTV
Base’s Choose or Lose Vox Pop – the
outspoken Davido for an unknown
reason spoke about some of the
things he’ll do if he becomes
Nigeria’s president:
“Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to
be heard, there’s no point in
complaining if you are not going to
vote.
“I think I’m good enough to be
president, because it’s me, I want to
be the president. I’ll fix all the bad
roads, I’ll fix up the currency of
course, and different other things,
as much as I can do in a day I’ll
do.” Don't u think this dude is dreaming

1 comment:

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment