Popular Posts

Sunday 13 March 2016

Actress Funke Akindele Debunks Rumour She And Singer Falz Are Dating.

The rumour mill is agog that actress, Funke
Akindele and lawyer turned singer, Falz are
dating?Well, I didnt hear but Vanguard has
done well to ask questions and clear the air on
that …..
The duo who walked out of the Africa Magic
Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA 2016) with an
award each (Falz with Best Actor in a Comedy
and Funke Akindele with Best Actress in a
Comedy)
Funke Akindele has denied any hint of an affair
with Falz and explained how she met the
Karishika crooner
“I was listening to his rap one day and liked the
way he raped. So I met him during Dr Sid’s
wedding and we exchanged contacts.
So, we got talking and one day I invited him over
to my place and he came with his manager.
I cooked for him and we all ate. While we were
discussing, I asked him if he would like to be
featured as my boyfriend in the latest edition of
Jennifer’s Diary and he responded positively.
Apart from work relationship, we have nothing
between us. We work together and enjoy
ourselves, that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment