Popular Posts

Monday 28 March 2016

More Shocking Revelations On Toyin Aimakhu & Estranged Lover, Seun Egbegbe

Toyin Aimakhu’s estranged lover,
Seun Egbegbe who is also a Yoruba movie
producer on the 23rd of March, 2016 in Ikeja
granted an interview with Encomium where he
spoke about their relationship saying it was over
this time around.
Anyway that isn’t the real gist, because what has
been a surprise to people now is that, Mr Seun
has asked every Yoruba movie producer to desist
from working with Toyin or else they will have
themselves to blame. Seun said, it’s not a threat
but a promise!
But wait o, Mr Niyi Johnson must be from a very
good home and has good advisers. Excuse me,
this is someone that is still legally married to him
even though they live apart and one man will
boldly be calling her iyawo mi, my girlfriend bla
bla openly and even posting their romantic
photos online.
Anyways hear seun; “ I am saying this for the first
time, it’s over between Toyin Aimakhu and I, and I
mean it. And I am also using this medium to warn
all movie producers to stay away from her.
Anybody that deals with her, the person is on his
or her own. And I will act appropriately.
Continue…
“Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as
Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she
corrects the erroneous impression she has given
the public about my person.
How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me
of kidnapping her? What does she want to gain
from that? And she said her Personal Assistant
typed the message. If that’s true, where was she?
And when she noticed it, why didn’t she
withdraw it immediately before the whole thing
went viral? So, I believe she has something
hidden.
“I am repeating it, no producer must deal with
her again. Any producer that doesn’t heed the
warning will find him or herself to blame. It’s
not a threat, it’s a promise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment