Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Igbinedion Student ‘Joshua Agai’ Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman”(See Pictures)

His name is Joshua Agai. He is a model and
makeup artist. He has modeled for some
brands like Diva designs, Kevmiester, LPII
Company and at an MTN sponsored event.
Joshua who is a student of theater arts at
Igbinedion University revealed that despite his
feminine looks he is not gay. He however
revealed he has always seen himself as a
mannequin. He also revealed that he would love
to be ‘Mr. World’ but people won’t accept him
with his make-up.
Excerpts……….
Naturally, I look like a girl, besides people must
talk about you; if you are different they will all
say all kinds of things about you. I don’t care
what people are saying about me. I am not gay,
I’m just a guy with dreams and work so hard
for it; so if they like they should talk, it is not
my business. Our love for our passion is what
makes us standout from the crowd; this is just
my style.
On if dressing like a girl qualifies people as
gay………. No, because most guys are born
feminine and that is just them, people need to
accept them for who they are. I’m not gay but I
believe most of them are not but some are that
are, does not mean they will not be accepted
here in Nigeria.
Some of them are born just like that; what they
need is our love and prayers and nothing
more. Most of them are talented and we need
to give them the chance to showcase their
talent. I believe it was God that created them
too. I think that not all guys who dress like
females are gay.
Guys do you think this dude here is actually saying d truth that hes not gay?

See more photos below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment