Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 August 2016

I Got The Info On How To Kill My Girlfriend Through Google – 19-year-old Boy

An 100-level student, Ade, has been arrested for stabbing his girlfriend, following her refusal to to abort a two-month-old pregnancy she had for him. The incident happened on Thursday, August 11, at the girl’s residence at Sango-Alaro, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Had it not been for the presence of a policeman and Ayeni Oluwafemi, the girl’s neighbour who heard her cry, the 19-year-old girl would have died, while Ade would have escaped. Ade confessed that said he got the clue on how to resolve the issue, through the help of Google.
His words: “I met my girlfriend about two months ago on Facebook. We had s*x only once on July 4. On August 10, she told me that she was pregnant. The next morning, she called me that her parents wanted to see me.
I went to their house and they wanted to know what my intention was on the pregnancy. I suggested that she had an abortion but they said no way. I told them that I would get back to them on Monday, August 15.
I left for home confused, but on the way home, different thoughts went through my mind because I didn’t want my parents to know. I didn’t want to disappoint them. I was with my phone at home and I googled “What to do if my girlfriend does not want to have an abortion.”
There were many options but the last one was that I could kill her. I chose that option because she was the only one who knew my house and I believed that if I killed her, no one would be able to trace my house and I would get away with my action.
To kill, Google gave me an option to use poison, which I knew no pharmacy would sell to me. Other options were to use a gun or a knife. Knife was easy to get, so I went to buy a knife with which I attacked her by stabbing her on the right and left sides of her stomach and slit her throat.
It was the fear of disappointing my parents that made me take the action.” Though the girl survived the attack, she is still in the Intensive Care Unit where doctors are battling to keep her alive. The Oyo State police P.R.O, Adekunle Ajisebutu, said Ade would be arraigned in court after the conclusion of investigations.


Credits: Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment