Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 December 2015

‘My Players Betrayed Me’- Mourinho.

Jose Mourinho says he felt “betrayed” by his players in
Chelsea’s dramatic 2-1 defeat by Leicester on Monday Night
Football.
The Blues have now lost nine of their opening 16 games
and sit just one point off the relegation zone in the
Premier League after defeat at the King Power Stadium.
Clearly unhappy with his side’s performance, Mourinho
told Sky Sports:
“They deserved to win because they were better than us
during a longer period of time. I think we were the best
team, I will say for 20 to 25 minutes, maximum 30 minutes.
They were the best team for one hour.
“They were very consistent and very focused. They didn’t
make any mistakes. They were aggressive with everybody
playing high intensity, high tempo with a great mentality. It
was difficult for us and then we conceded two goals that are
unacceptable to me because I know one of my best qualities
is to read the game for my players.
“It is to read the opponent and identify every detail about
the opponent. These two goals, the movement of Vardy
between the two central defenders then the cross with the
left foot. Then Mahrez in the box one against one – I want
one against two because I want the midfield player to close
the best foot.
“[The] two goals are difficult to accept because I feel like my
work was betrayed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment