Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Messi is a Legend and I Would Love Him to Play For Chelsea – Fabregas


Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas,
who was formerly teammates with
Messi back in the Barcelona youth
system and again in the first team,
when he moved back to the Nou
Camp from Arsenal, said he would
love to see Lionel Messi join him at
Stamford Bridge.
27year old Fabregas, when asked
about a possible Messi move to the
Premier League, he told Radio
Marca that :
“I wish! Why not? I’d love that to
happen. I’d be all for it.
“As a Barca man, I believe that
Messi deserves to retire there for
all that he has given the club.
“He is a legend that has changed
Barca’s history. But, as his team-
mate and friend, without doubt I’d
love to have Leo by my side. This
season Barca are Messi and 10
others.
Messi has saved his team on many
occasions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment