Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Meet the three Nigerian celebrities who are addicted to sex

Many people don’t talk about sex
openly, but not for these under listed
entertainers. Maybe they talk freely
about sex because they are up-comers
in their various fields of entertainment
and as such would want to draw
attention to themselves.These
entertainers love sex and they don’t
pretend about it. In fact they may be
what some call “sex addicts”.Check
them out.
MAHEEDA: “Sex Is Like Food; I Have Sex 4
Or 5 Times A Day; I’m Addicted To Sex;
Without Sex, I Won’t Be Normal
The former gospel singer, Maheeda had
a chat with Vanguard:
*What does sex mean to you?
It’s like food, it’s like shower. I’m trying
to say it’s natural, it comes naturally.
Your body would request for it.
Sometimes my body would request for it
like 4 times a day, maybe 5, maybe once
but anytime sha, we go do am well.
* Is it a must for you to have sex every
day?
“Yes, it’s a must. It’s necessary… If it
doesn’t happen, that means I’m
travelling or something like that.
* Let’s assume your husband is not in
Nigeria?
“I’ll self-service. I will use my intimacy
gadgets to satisfy myself.
* How often do you have sex as the
goddess of X?
“Early in the morning, maybe late at
night but when my husband is not in
town then I’ll try the dildos. I have a lot
of dildos, different colors and different
types. I’m even thinking maybe I
should just open a sex shop, it’s even
better
* Are you addicted to sex?
“I love sex, everybody is addicted to
sex. Why does everybody just think I’m
the only one? If there’s no sex, I won’t
be normal. Everything will just be sexy
to me
*Do you think there will be a time
when you’ll stop having sex?
“I don’t pray for that time. Till I’m old, I
would like to have sex
CTYSTAL OKOYE: “I Love Sex, I Have No
Business With Any Man That Can’t
Perform”
The Anambra State-born fast rising
actress told Vanguard that she fully
supports sex before marriage so that
she can know if her man is capable,
she also stated that she loves sex so
much and would not even consider
going out with a man who can not
perform to her satisfaction.
“I am not one of those women who
would tell you sex doesn’t matter; it
matters a lot to me.
“If a man cannot perform, I have no
business with him. You have to be a
complete man to be with me.
“I love sex, and I am not going to
pretend I don’t. I know most girls even
fake orgasm just to please their partners
but I am not that kind of girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment