The Real Madrid winger has suggested he would
prefer a contract extension to a transfer back to
the Premier League
Gareth Bale has dismissed speculation linking
him with Manchester United by hinting that he
could stay at Real Madrid beyond the end of his
contract in 2019.
The Welsh winger signed in a world record €100
million transfer from Tottenham in the summer of
2013 but has faced pressure for his place from
Isco and James Rodriguez this season.
Reports in Spain and the UK suggested Bale was
considering a switch back to the Premier League
with Manchester United his most likely
destination.
But, speaking from Dubai where he came on as a
half-time substitute in Madrid's surprise 4-2
friendly defeat against AC Milan, he told
Marca :"Manchester United? I'm happy in Madrid. I
love the city, the weather and the club. I'm eager
to win more silverware here.
"I have a contract with Real Madrid until 2019 and
could remain for more years after the end of it."
Bale won the Champions League in his first
season at Madrid, scoring in the final against city
rivals Atletico after netting a brilliant winner in the
Copa del Rey final against Barcelona.
Popular Posts
-
After lavish traditional wedding ceremonies, the popular twins Psquare and their wives opt for lowkey court ‘weddings’ and honeymoon wit...
-
FT West Bromwich 2 - 3 Chelsea FT Everton 0 - 2 Manchester City FT Watford 0 - 0 Southampton
-
According to a Facebook user Aanu Albert Aluko who posted the picture this morning. He reported that the amputated body was found at OJIDO...
-
Topic:- LIVING IN THE SPIRIT – Wednesday March 23rd 2016 Memorise: if we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:2...
-
Dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan recently lashed out at Davido calling him a F**k boi in new home videos she made and uploaded on Snapchat....
-
The Omo Baba Olowo of Nigerian music, Davido might have gotten a little carried away with all the awards and other accolades he has rec...
-
Three Yahoo boys were apprehended my men of Nigeria police force earlier this week having use a girl said to be one their girlfriend for m...
-
Topic: I KNOW YOUR WORKS I – Sunday October 16th 2016 Memorise: Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou has left thy first...
-
While speaking as a guest on RubbingMinds TV programme today with Ebuka Uchendu, music star Cynthia Morgan said she can’t date any man in t...
-
As 2015 draw nearer, Nigerian politicians are designing a new strategies to woo voters. These recharge cards are reportedly printed by ...
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Bale: I'm not joining Manchester United
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment