Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Denies Marriage Rumours With Rapper Jhybo

 
It was said she got married to rapper
Jhybo when pictures of the two of them
in matching native attires popped up
on the Internet.
Last weekend there were rumours
floating that popular Yoruba actress
Lizzy Anjorin got married.
It was said she got married to rapper
Jhybo after pictures of the two of
them in matching native attires
popped up on the Internet.
“There is nothing like secret
wedding between myself and Jhybo.
I am not married. The guy you saw
in the picture with me is my
brother. We are not married. The
picture is from a video shoot, and
very soon it will be released” said
the actress.
Lizzy Anjorin recently kicked off her
music career when she released her
debut single ‘Oronbo’ featuring
Jhybo. The pictures that surfaced
were from the video shoot of the
song.
“I have always loved music. I have
passion for it” said the actress on
her singing hustle. Anjorin however
said she would not dump acting for
music. “I don’t have any plan to quit
acting for music. It’s just that music
is part of my talents and I want the
public to know that I am a multi-
talented entertainer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment