Popular Posts

Friday 26 June 2015

Toke Makinwa Becomes A Certified Youtube Star (Photos)


Toke Makinwa has been celebrated
as one of first & most successful
vloggers in Nigeria by Youtube
“Mama I’m a YouTube Star…. So
much to be thankful for, YouTube
is 10 and tonight I was celebrated
at the “Evening with YouTube”
event. I got to talk about my
channel and share my growth on
YouTube as a content provider. I
feel really blessed, way up! God
has brought so many of you into
my life via my Vlog and it feels
really good to be one of the very
first Vloggers in Nigeria. Don’t let
anyone kill your dream, first they
will laugh and at some point they
will copy. Thanks to everyone who
has ever watched, subscribed or
liked any one of my videos, for the
family I have built thru this
ministry I say thank you God and
thank you too. Yes, You. I think we
should take
TokeMomentsontheroad.” she
wrote on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment