Popular Posts

Sunday 28 June 2015

Why I Signed With Glo – Wizkid


Nigeria’s music superstar Wizkid,
has shed light on the circumstances
surrounding his new endorsement
deal with Nigeria’s
telecommunications giant,
Globacom.
In a statement released in Lagos by
his Manager, Mr. Sunday Are,
Wizkid said Globacom is a brand he
had admired for a very long time
considering its strong persona and
its very massive impact and image
in the entertainment industry in
Nigeria.
“Globacom is huge in my industry
and I see the evidence of the
company’s commitment to
improving the industry and the lives
of its practitioners everywhere I
turn.
To be honest, it’s been a dream to
have a working relationship with the
Glo brand.
An opportunity to turn this dream
to reality came, and I took it.”
“It’s an incredible blessing to be
sought after by arguably Nigeria’s
two most powerful brands at the
same time.
My decision to go with Globacom
this time is not an act of spite
against MTN.
I simply seized an opportunity to
move from Yellow land to greener
pastures. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment