Popular Posts

Sunday 17 January 2016

I’m Ladies Man but I Have Lots Of Responsibilities Already On Me – Kiss Daniel.

 
Now a force to reckon with in the buzzing Nigeria music
industry, singer, Kiss Daniel, is seriously working towards
attaining that height he most desires in the music industry
and he is not ready to allow any form of distraction deter
him.
With a strong fan base which comprises more of females,
the singer is not ready to allow their love towards him get
into his head as he discloses to Punch that being a ladies
man, he is not ready to settle down yet.
He stated that there are lots of responsibilities on his neck
and would not like to take the chances of taking advantage
of any female fan around him.
“The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful
fans and I am a ladies’ man especially because of the kind
of songs I sing.
I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would
never take advantage of women. I am a young boy with
responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about
settling down anytime soon.
There is still money to be made and I am not considering
marriage at all at the moment,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment