Popular Posts

Sunday 31 January 2016

Simi, My Friend With Benefits – Adekunle Gold.

Adekunle Gold and Simi are two immensely talented, hard working
and promising artistes, that breathes fresh air into the industry. But
those close to them say there could be more to thank them for:
especially, they say, another music industry romance worth
celebrating.
But according to THENET , Adekunle Gold who is signed to Olamide’s
YBNL refused to comment on the romance rumours.
The X3M music singer is so influential in his career, he says, that
she gave his genre of music the name which he now uses to
describe his act.
 
 
‘Simi really helped me with my sound because I
was doing something different before. I was doing
strictly pop and forming R&B and Simi having
heard me sing a number of times insisted that
she thinks I have this particular sound. She just
said to me, you are very heavy on Yoruba, why
are you hiding from it.’

‘She actually named my genre Urban Highlife and
then of course Simi arranged and mixed Orente
and a couple of songs I will be bringing out soon.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment