Popular Posts

Friday 30 January 2015

All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing – IBB


Former military president, Gen
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has
cleared the air on his preferred
candidate in the forth-coming
presidential election saying that he
endorses all the candidates.
Babangida made this known
yesterday in a CHANNELS Television
talk show programme, Straight Talk
where he said all the candidates
have shown passion for the unity of
the country.
Asked by the programme presenter,
Kadaria Ahmed if he actually
endorsed President Goodluck
Jonathan as was reported in the
media, Babangida said he actually
alluded to it.
“I did allude to that, I said I found
him as someone who has a very
strong belief about the unity of this
country.
“Those of us who fought the civil
war, I still carry a bullet here as a
permanent reminder in me,
anything that talks about Nigeria’s
unity, I get impassioned about it.
So what I said is that the president
believes in the unity of this country
and any other person who believes
in the unity of this country should
support the president to keep the
country one.
“Well, as far as 2015 is concerned
all the presidential candidates, 14 of
them have my blessing. The only
difference, I did mention it, is that,
I have not been able to read what
they have to offer to this country
and I am going to do that.
Whoever offers what I was looking
forward to I will cast my vote,” IBB
said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment