This is not just breaking news, it is
also breath-taking but it is always
our pleasure to bring you firsthand
information so as to keep you
abreast of happenings in and out of
Nigeria.
Information reaching us has it that the former
President of Nigeria, Olusegun
Obasanjo has finally
defected to the GMB-Driven party –
APC.
This is a shocker but speaking with
the former President OBJ himself at
his farm in Ota, he has given a few
reasons why his defecting should
not just be accepted by Nigerians
but should also be applauded.
Find his statement below:
“I have reason to believe that most
or should I say all of you are
wondering why I have chosen to
defect to the defunct APC and I must
say that if I had been told that I
would have to switch party some 5
years ago, I myself would have
argued it.
I believe in transparency and
integrity but unfortunately, PDP is
an opposite of such attributes.
They dwell in deception and in the
lowest form of debase if I may say.
I believe change is what Nigeria
needs and regardless of whether
GMB can deliver or not, it is still
change in a way. Nigeria needs to be
delivered from a useless
government that has taken over
since I left presidency.
If you have read my book, you will
see that Jonathan is nothing
different from my VP when I was
president. Atiku was just a big time
backbiter unknown to him that
when you have people behind you,
your back actually becomes visible
to you.
I want to use this medium to say a
very big thank you to the leaders of
the APC for accepting me as I am
and I am proud to say that come
2015, APC is taking over Nigeria for
good of us all.
I am a civilian like you all now so I
understand what it means to live in
the suburbs as you are all aware
that I stay nowhere else apart from
my village here in Ota.
Finally, I would like to implore all
Nigerians that come 2015 Elections,
VOTE GOOD GOVERNMENT NOT
GOOD LUCK”
Popular Posts
-
After lavish traditional wedding ceremonies, the popular twins Psquare and their wives opt for lowkey court ‘weddings’ and honeymoon wit...
-
According to a Facebook user Aanu Albert Aluko who posted the picture this morning. He reported that the amputated body was found at OJIDO...
-
Topic:- LIVING IN THE SPIRIT – Wednesday March 23rd 2016 Memorise: if we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:2...
-
Dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan recently lashed out at Davido calling him a F**k boi in new home videos she made and uploaded on Snapchat....
-
FT West Bromwich 2 - 3 Chelsea FT Everton 0 - 2 Manchester City FT Watford 0 - 0 Southampton
-
The Omo Baba Olowo of Nigerian music, Davido might have gotten a little carried away with all the awards and other accolades he has rec...
-
The prince has slept wit about 50 girls yet he must marry a virgin to allow peace to reign in the kingdom. Don't doubt it, it's NO...
-
Three Yahoo boys were apprehended my men of Nigeria police force earlier this week having use a girl said to be one their girlfriend for m...
-
It would be impossible to count on my ten fingers, the Nigerian celebrities that have been accused of bleaching over time. The act of b...
-
Topic:- THE ALMIGHTY GOD - Sunday June 19th 2016 Memorise : AND when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and ...
Tuesday, 27 January 2015
Breaking News:- OBJ Ports To APC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment