Popular Posts

Friday 16 January 2015

Ciara’s New Single Talks About Her Ex, Future


The well known singer has been
quiet about rumors surrounding her
failed relationship with rapper
Future and that could be because
she was channeling all of her
heartache into a new record!
Ciara just dropped a new song
where she said Future acts like he
upgraded her, but Nah she upgraded
him. lool. Who dey lie?
“You looking like you upgraded me,
I upgraded you/ You and me in
fashion week Paree, I put you on to
that new. But you took advantage , I
can not understand it/ I thought
you’d always be there for me, If you
asked me, if I knew better now, ‘hell
yeah/ So keep that b*tch over there,
giving me the ugly stare/ The one
with the silicone a** and the
Brazilian hair.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment