Popular Posts

Friday 2 January 2015

I don’t Know If The Father Of My Daughter Is Alive Or Not – Sikiratu Sindodo


Nollywood Sikiratu Sindodo has
shocked her fans when she said in a
recent interview that she is not sure
if the father of her 17-year old
daughter is alive or not. According
to the 38-year old actress, he
stopped contacting them when she
was one and her daughter, knows
little or nothing about him. She also
spoke about why she won’t be
rushing into the marriage
institution.
What are your plans for marriage?
I don’t need to rush into marriage, I
am taking my time. I feel when it is
the right time I am going to get
married. I have a daughter already, I
don’t see a reason why I should rush
into a marriage and then rush out. I
might even decide not to get
married again; all I want to focus on
is my child.
What’s the relationship between you
and the father of your child?
I don’t know where he is, we had
lost contact when my daughter was
aged 1 and now she is 17.
What if she asks for her father?
I don’t think she will, she is very
comfortable. She is presently an
undergraduate studying Mass
Communication. I am taking very
good care of her, so I don’t think I
need any man. I had her at age 21
and I am still here taking care of
her, she is no longer a baby, when
you talk about her father to her, she
is always like, who is that? He has
never been there at all.
You sound very bitter about him, why
don’t you want to talk about him?
I was young and needed to go back
to school, it is an experience I really
don’t like to talk about. I don’t know
if he is alive or not, it is a long time,
17years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment