Popular Posts

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Tope Aluko Denies Reconciling With Fayose, Calls Him A Master Fraudster

Barely 24 hours after a video surfaced online of
him addressing the press that all was well
between himself and Fayose, the former Secretary
of PDP in Ekiti state, Tope Aluko, says the
meeting was stage managed and that he had to
address the press to pretend that all was well for
the safety of his wife.
Aluko addressed a press conference in Lagos
today April 5th
“I need not recall the drama and face off that
ensued between me and Fayose inside the
meeting. It is worthy of note that it was at this
point that my wife badged into the meeting to
inform me of the presence of pressmen.
At that point I became enraged and decided to
leave the place but I noticed Governor Fayose
rushing after me downstairs in a gestapo
manner.
My wife was already fidgeting and almost crying
and suddenly I could not find her around me. I
immediately realized that I need to oblige
Governor Fayose’s instruction of the facing the
press because of the safety of my family.
I have earlier said before Nigerians and the
whole world about the manipulation that
characterized the 2014 governorship election in
Ekiti State and still stand by all I said.
You will also notice the several counter
allegations by Fayose and his media team that
none of them has refuted all I have said, rather
the attack has been on the messenger and not
the message.
I will like to apologise to all Nigerians that
perhaps, accepting the invitation was a tactical
error.
I will also like you to know that I am dealing
with a master fraudster who is always full of
mischief.
You will allrecollect how he announced the
purported death of Hon. AfolabiAkanni; the
purported arrest of four members of the Ekiti
State House of Assembly that later resurfaced.
I need to emphasize that all that transpired at
Eko Hotel on that faithful day was an organized
propaganda/drama to stain my image and
malign my personal integrity and I believe it
would be a good script for Nollywood act” he
said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment