Popular Posts

Saturday 2 April 2016

Stop Telling People We Are Dating - Odunlade Adekola

Following the feud between Seyi Ariyo (She baby) and
Kemi Afolabi Odunlade Adekola is very bitter and has
send a warning signal to singer turned actress, She
Baby and actress Kemi Afolabi saying I have never
asked any of you out, stop saying we are in a
relationship!
When Odunlade got to hear of started off about
borrowed clothes and was later linked to him to him
having an affair with one of them, he was furious and
said he has never slept with any of the ladies, who are
equally married.
It was gathered that Odunlade said he might even sue
the actresses for putting his name in the mud, asking
them to keep him out of their ‘cheap publicity’.
In his words, “I was shocked and enraged when I read in
the news that two married actresses were fighting dirty
over me. I don’t know why they would drag my name
which I have spent years of hard work to build in the
mud just like that. I have no idea why they would even
mention my name in the matter and the first thing that
came to my mind was to contact my lawyers and sue
them for defamation but I decided against it because it
would turn into another scandal.”
“I am a happily married man with children and I wonder
why either of them would make such damaging
statement. Nothing like an amorous relationship exists
between me and any of them. In fact, I have only had a
one-on-one encounter with Seyi Ariyo about two times
and I doubt we have seen each other in the industry up
to four times. So, where did such claims come from?
They are just using my name for cheap publicity
probably to make their movie popular but why would
they want to do such at the expense of my family’s
happiness? I implore these ladies to stop using my
name for cheap publicity and face their craft. If such
happens again I may be forced to involve my lawyers in
the matter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment