Popular Posts

Monday 4 April 2016

Face Off - Linda Ikeji Replies Wizkid(Read)

Linda Ikeji who has kept mute since Wizkid leveled an allegation against has this morning took to her blog giving the baba nla himself her response.

Read in this article below;



'So my darling little ‘friend’ Wizkid came on
my IG page this morning to blast me for
writing yesterday that he was given quit
notice at the Lekki home he claimed he
bought some years ago, which he actually
rented. He threatened to beat me up…called
me an ugly old bitch…(I’m ugly? lol) says I
don’t have a man (crying over that..) and
called my mum a loser…(what a child).
Anyway, all that don’t matter, people have
said worse to me…what I wanted to
address is the part where he said I slept
with his director and he left me in a hotel…
that one I will definitely want to address
because some people actually believe it.
That my dear friends, is a lie!

She then went on to emphasize that she has had no
contact with Wizkid before nor anybody affiliated
with him. She says she keeps from entertainers
altogether and is mostly celibate.

First and foremost, I’ve never met Wizkid
one on one. I’ve only seen him once in real
life on stage at a show a few years ago.
I’ve never met anybody who is his director.
Guess he put that line in his comments to
defame me. You that mad that people now
know the house is not yours? Lol.
Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid’s
director, I’d rather kill myself than sleep
with him or any other entertainer for that
matter (except maybe he’s my
husband..hehe) because I know how some
of these entertainers are…they kiss and tell
a lot. You can’t afford to be messing around
in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept
with Wizkid’s director. I live a celibate
life..most of the time. (Though, that has to
end soon…I’m getting old and missing out
on that part of life…lol)
I’ve always been an advocate of women
respecting their bodies and owning their
own. And I feel sex should only happen
when you’re in committed relationship (that
is if you can’t wait till marriage) and I
recommend celibacy for a long as you’re
not committed to someone. There’s
absolutely no dignity in sleeping around
and messing around with different men. It’s
ugly and God don’t like ugly. So no, I’m not
that woman, and will never be that woman.
Nice try, Wizkid!

After clearing that, she then went further to expose
more details of her and Wizkid’s interesting
relationship. According to her, Wizkid even tried
reaching out to her with an olive branch but she
didn’t bite since she has no problem with him.
Having said that, I’m sure, you wonder why
Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I
don’t know either. All I know is that his
beef with me started a long time ago but he
decided to start bashing me online after I
refused a meeting with him. A few months
ago, he asked his PR people to contact me,
that he wanted to talk to me. For some
reason, he thought I didn’t like him and I
was hurting his image online. He wanted to
see how I could write more positive things
about him but I turned down the meeting.
Not that I have anything against him, I
sincerely don’t! I think he’s an amazing
talent and one of the few music stars in
Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn’t
personal. I just didn’t want to meet him. If
he lobbies me then it means I won’t be able
to write anything about him anymore…and
my job is to write…about everything,
including entertainers.
I am cordial with some of them…many of
them I have never met. I try to stay away
from gatherings where they are because the
more friends you make in the entertainment
industry, the less you can write. And that
will inadvertently affect your work. The few
ones that I call acquaintances, it’s hard to
write about them because you feel you’re
cool with them and even when you write,
they call you to complain. So, the fewer
‘friends’ I have in the entertainment
industry, the better my job will be.
So Wizkid can bash me all he wants…but I
will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks
the more he bashes me, then I will stop
writing about him? Won’t work. But
meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will
address it. LIB plans to be around for a
long time…some of these people will come
and go! :-).
Thanks everyone and Wizkid’s fans for
reading my response.
Then as if that was not enough, Linda fired off more
shots by announcing that Wizkid’s luxury car does
not belong to him either!

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his
Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh
shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling,
you’re not 25! We know your real age!
Continue to have an amazing career while I
watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses

So there it is, wide out in the open. What do you
make of all these revelations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment