Popular Posts

Monday 11 April 2016

“Linda Ikeji Snatched Dan Foster From My cousin ,” Kemi Olunloyo says + She Reveals Linda ’ s Real Age

Social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo has said that
popular blogger, Linda Ikeji broke up a relationship
between her cousin and popular On Air Personality, Dan
Foster.
Ms Olunloyo made the claim during a recent
appearance on Frankly Speaking With Jola Sotubo.
“I have a lot of history with Linda. She was
the one that came between my cousin’s
wedding and Dan Foster.” Ms Olunloyo
said.
“Dan Foster and Deola Olunloyo, my
cousin, were going to get married and the
wedding was cancelled three weeks to the
wedding because of a model called Linda
Ikeji. She wrecked the home, she was
having an affair with Dan,” she added.
Ms Olunloyo also said that Linda is 41-years-old and
not 35.
“She’s not 30-something, Linda is 41. The
age on Wikipedia is a lie. She’s 41, I have
my very good sources. If I don’t I won’t
say things out,” she said.
According to Linda’s page on Wikipedia, she was born
on September 19, 1980.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment