Popular Posts

Monday 20 July 2015

Actress Ayo Adesanya Still Hopeful For Marriage At 45-Yrs



At 45-years old, Nollywood actress,
Ayo Adesanya has not yet closed the
doors of her heart to marriage.
According to the actress, she’s
willing to try out the holy
matrimony once again if it is
ordained by God.
Adesanya, who had a tumultuous
marriage and even messier divorce
saga with her former husband, actor
and producer, Goriola Hassan, said
though it’s sad having a broken
marriage but she’s not God to
determine if she would fall in love
again.
Speaking to Vanguard she said,
‘When people ask me that question,
they just get me confused. Fine, God
said we should come to the world,
get married and multiply but you
know what? I’m beginning to think
marriage is not for the whole world.
‘It’s not everybody that agrees to
that because these days, people are
getting so hostile. People fall in love;
it’s not as if you don’t find love but
does it really last?
‘You keep wondering that today
they’ve broken up, tomorrow
they’ve broken up; it’s not a good
thing really. When you’re asking me
if I’m going to get married again,
I’m not God because you really can’t
play God when it comes to what is
going to happen.
‘Tomorrow, I might just meet
somebody that would sweep me off
my feet, so it’s not as if I’m closing
the door totally. God is the owner of
my life, so if he says okay, this is
what he wants. But then, it doesn’t
mean you cannot be happy if you’re
not married,’ she explained.
Speaking further, Adesanya said, ‘I
want the coming generation to be
happily married, I want them to
settle, I want them to believe in
love, I want them to have a peaceful
life and a peaceful home; I
encourage it. Because I’m not
married does not mean that I do not
understand what love is, I know
what love is, I know what romance
is, I understand it so well.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment