Popular Posts

Thursday 30 July 2015

Again? Another Two Strange Ladies Has Accuse Timaya Of Rape


The last may not have been heard of
the controversy trailing the affair
between Timaya and his US-based
lover Shella.
Timaya has denied the allegations of
sexual assault.
The new twist is that another lady has
publicly accused the star dancehall
artiste of an alleged sexual
misconduct.
According to one of the ladies who
claims to be supporting Shella’s
allegation,
”I’m with you 100% that man is
nasty.
Same thing happened to me but he
didn’t get To Molest me.
I pushed him off me and let him
know how serious I was. His heart is
so cold.
I can’t believe that man. I believe you
was just probably looking to him for
a sense of direction with your music
career and he was just trying to f**k.
Girl same thing I went through. It’s
ok. Good over evil. Stay focused on
what’s important.”
In a related post, another post alleged
that
“ Timaya sleeps with women
promising that he wants to have a
baby with them.
Someone I know had a baby by him
and then had to abort it because he
denied the baby.
If he raped you, you should go file
charges.”
Is this dude really a rapist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment