Popular Posts

Saturday 18 July 2015

President Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers Today [See Photos]


President Buhari has recalled how he
narrowly escaped a delighted mob
after the Eid prayers at the National
Mosque Abuja. He disclosed this
while receiving the Muslim
Community in the Federal Capital
Territory that paid him a traditional
Sallah homage at the Presidential
Villa today.
The President said, “I thank you
most sincerely for fulfilling the
tradition of greetings for whoever
occupies this place. I thank you very
much for your loyalty to the
country, as represented by our
institutions and to the system.
“Today, during and immediately
after the prayers, I think I was
bombarded by the youths who
almost overwhelmed the security,
and I had to hold tight to my gown
to get to my car. Continue and also
see more photos below…
“I was advised to enter the car from
the ADC side and I refused. I went
across trying to wave my hand to
the wild youths who wanted to see
me.
“On an occasion like this, it shows
that after what happened to
President Ronald Reagan of the USA,
it is only God Almighty that protects
leaders because in a mob like this,
anybody with a sharp knife can get
access and do a lot of damage.
“So, all the policemen that were
deployed and soldiers since six o’
clock in the morning, before I came
out two hours later in the rains,
cannot protect you, only God
protects. I hope God will continue to
protect us,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment