Popular Posts

Sunday 12 July 2015

30-Year-Old Man Defiles 1-Year-Old Girl With His Fingers In Abuja (Photo)


Thirty-year-old Blessing Augustine,
who hails from Kogi State but
resides in Lugbe Zone 4, Abuja, the
Federal Capital Territory, has been
accused of defiling the one-year-old
daughter of his neighbour.
While pretending to play with her,
he allegedly poked his finger at
different times into the baby girl’s
genital and in the process broke her
hymen.
The alleged act of Augustine came to
light when the baby’s father
reported him to the police and he
was arrested.
The baby was taken to Gwarimpa
General Hospital and Amaco
Hospital, a private health facility,
where doctors in both places
confirmed that she was defiled.
Recounting how the deeds of the
suspect were uncovered, Nnamdi
Chukwu, father of the baby told
Sunday Sun: “The ugly incident
happened on June 13, 2015, when I
heard my baby crying.
I asked my wife to find out why the
baby was crying. She said that
Augustine told her that the little
child saw a chicken and was
frightened. But somehow the baby
could not stop crying, which obvious­
ly meant that she was in pain.
So, I checked her thoroughly and
saw little blood in her private part
(genital).
“Prior to this time, there was a day
my wife was preparing for a
birthday party and had gone into the
bathroom to bathe.
Augustine came quietly to our room
and carried the baby without her
knowledge.
When she heard the baby crying,
she asked Augustine, who
responded that he was playing with
the baby, so we didn’t suspect
anything.
But on that June 13, when the baby
continued to cry in pain, after
Augustine claimed that the baby saw
a chicken, I took her to Gwarimpa
General Hospital, where a doctor
examined her and confirmed that
she was defiled.
I immediately reported the matter at
Lugbe Police Station and Augustine
was arrested. We have lived in the
same compound with him for about
one year. I want justice to be done.”
The suspect, who spoke with Sunday
Sun in police custody, admitted that
he had on several occasions taken
the baby to his room to “play” with
her, concurring with the account of
the baby’s parent about the chicken
story, but he denied the allegation
made against him.
His words: “I do play with the little
baby.
One day, she suddenly started crying
and the mother asked me and I told
her that the baby saw a chicken in
the compound.
I know always carry the baby from
the room to the kitchen and play
with her.
I am the only person that always
play with her. I do carry the baby
sometimes without the knowledge
of the mother to my room and play
with her. “But I don’t know what
they are saying that I raped the little
baby.
I don’t know who manipulated
(defiled) the baby and raped her.”
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of
Police in the FCT, Mr Wilson
Inalegwu who confirmed the story
assured that the suspect would be
charged to court after the
completion of investigations into the
matter.

Source: SunNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment