Popular Posts

Sunday 16 August 2015

The Untold Story Of The Lady Who Vomited Blood At Ikorodu (Viewers Discretion)


Tongues were wagging in Lagos State
especially Ikorodu, over how a young
lady who was said to have been so
expressive of her womanhood and
was full of life falls victim of
ritualists.
The incident that happened on
Thursday 13th of August, 2015
according to reports has it that the
lady was said to be one of the
happening babes in town, although
she likes doing her things in her own
little way.
Arewa (pseudonym) in her twenties
had allegedly gone out in answer to a
call from an Aristo where we learnt
she finally met her waterloo.
An eye witness/road side trader who
spoke on condition of anonymity
revealed thus:
“ I was attending to one of my
customers when a middle aged man
pack his car in front of me at Benson
Bus/stop, Ikorodu to drop a lady and
before I could blink my eyes; the man
had jumped in the car and zoomed
off.
I noticed the lady he drops look pale
and weak but I thought maybe she’s
not feeling too well.
I was still trying to open up
conversation with her when she
started vomiting blood. I alerted
people that are around and in a
twinkle of an eye, over hundreds of
people gathered around her.
At the initially stage, we thought it
was a medical condition and we were
trying to rush her to the hospital
when one Alfa that also witnessed the
incident after doing some prayers for
the lady hinted us that the lady has
been used by ritualists and her
chance of surviving is very slim.” The
road side trader squealed.
She further said: “We were still trying
to do all we could to save her from
dying when a particular woman
recognized the lady and quickly
rushed to her parent’s house to
inform them about their daughter’s
plight.
About 20 minutes later, the lady’s
parents came to Benson Bus-stop and
use a car to whisk their daughter
away.
What I truly don’t know is if the lady
survives the incident or not cos I
couldn’t leave my market to follow
them.” The trader concluded
However, people around Benson Bus-
Stop also unanimously agree that the
lady’s unadulterated fun seeking
lifestyle helped fan the flames that
caused her recent ordeals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment