Popular Posts

Thursday 20 August 2015

'If Flavour Had Asked Me Out The Answer Would Be Capital NO' - Chidinma


In a recent interview, Miss Kedike, Chidinma
opened up on her relationship with Flavour and
VJ Adams.

Chidinma said she’s still single. According to her,
“Why I am still single? Maybe,
because I’m yet to see the man who
is made for me or the person is yet
to find me. So I am single and
happy. The fact is I had few friends
and some wanted to take the
relationship seriously, but it never
worked out. Though, I have a lot of
male friends around me, but there
has never been anything serious.
Several stars have been crushing on
me, in fact, I thought I would have
been crushed by now. But to be
honest, am dating none of them.”
  
On VJ Adams, Chidinma said
“If I start telling you about him, we
won’t leave here. He’s my good
friend. We both insult each other
every time. When the story came
out, I was not surprised because we
both are very close.”

On Flavour, she said
“music brought us together and
nothing more and if he had asked
me out the answer would have been
a capital ‘NO’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment