Popular Posts

Saturday 22 August 2015

E-money Didn’t Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual – Kcee


Kcee has expressed disappointment that
his brother and chairman of Five Star
Music, E-Money is being dragged into the
Skiibii death scandal. Speaking on
Wazobia FM, Kcee said
“I’m disappointed with people on
social media who said that my
brother, E Money, used Skiibii for
money rituals. What gets me even
angrier is that now that he did not
die, they are saying his head was too
strong for the juju and that is why
immediately I came into the country I
decided to use this medium to clarify
issues.”
“I was on tour with my producer,
Soso Soberekon in Norway when the
purported rumour of Skiibii’s death
broke. Somebody called Soso to
confirm the news and Soso called his
boy who confirmed that Skiibii col­
lapsed and was rushed to the hospital
but he did not know what exactly was
happening but it’s like Skiibii was
dead and so he told the caller that
skiibii was actually dead.
“I later got in touch with my brother,
E-Money, who said he had instructed
that Skiibii be transferred to another
hospital immediately. So the whole
issue was misconstrued because of
Soso and he has been placed on
suspension by the management.”
Commenting, Skiibii said that he was
hale and hearty. His words:
“I’m alive and healthy. This is not the
first time this is happening to me. It’s
like a blackout which occurs anytime
I’m over excited. It’s happened two
times and the last time was when I
was on a plane with another label
mate. I thank God I’m okay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment