Popular Posts

Saturday 29 August 2015

Don’t Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama Only God Knows– Olamide

 
Olamide Baddo opened up to Andre
Blaze about his life, career and more in
a recent interview.
Olamide told Andre that his baby
mama is not just a random chic but
he’s not sure if he will marry her.
In his words, “We’re very cool. We’ve
been cool from way back and we’ve
been together for almost 5 years now.
It’s not just some random chic that
came around from nowhere. That’s
just it. But the question of marrying
her, that one is very hard to answer
because Olamide is not God. Only God
knows tomorrow.”
Olamide who claims to be the baddest
artiste in Nigeria said his major fear is
not making heaven, Read HERE .
According to the ‘Shakitibobo‘
crooner, “My major fear is not making
Heaven; the second one is failure.
Nobody thought it was going to be
this big for me…or for someone
coming from Bariga, and you’re not
even doing like Pop, RnB or
something. You’re rapping, like rap
doesn’t even really sell like that in
Nigeria. And now you’re coming from
the ghetto, and you’re not doing
English rap. But glory be to God, I did
a lot of hard work and it has paid for
me. The grace of God has really
helped me as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment