Popular Posts

Friday 25 September 2015

He Prays Before Raping Me – ISIS s*x Slave

It was an ordeal that nightmares are
made of. A 20-year-old Yazidi
woman, who says she was held as a
s*x slave by ISIS, told CNN’s
Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive
interview that her captor was a
fighter who told her he was from the
United States.
The victim, who asked to be called
“Bazi” (not her real name) is now in
the U.S. to testify to Congress about
her allegations against the American
– and to push the FBI to press
charges against the man she said
went by the name of Abu Abdullah
Al Amriki (Abu Abdullah the
American).
The woman’s story could not be
independently verified. The human
rights group Hardwired assisted her
in going to the U.S.
Her captor “was very white,” Bazi
told Amanpour in Washington. “He
was a little bit taller than me, with a
black beard, black hair. I also saw
his own family. He had a wife and
two children, a son and a daughter.”
That family, she said, still lived in
the United States; he claimed he was
able to visit them several times. He
claimed he had been a teacher in
America, and showed her pictures of
his family, she said.
Bazi told Amanpour she was
captured by ISIS when the extremist
group overran the city of Sinjar in
Iraq, in August 2014. She was taken
to Raqqa, Syria, which ISIS claims
for its capital. There, she was
auctioned off as a slave along with
10 other girls.
The American, she said, sold off the
nine other girls and kept her for
himself.
‘Before raping me, he would pray…’
In the hands of a member of ISIS, the
punishment for not being a Muslim
was horrible.
“He was talking in a bad way about
the church,” Bazi said. “He said, ‘I
wasn’t awake in my life … until I
was converted to Islam.’ He said this
is the right path for me and for
everyone to live on this planet, to
become Muslim.”
“He was telling us we should go back
to the Prophet’s age, where we force
everyone to become Muslim.
Everybody should be a Muslim –
either be a Muslim or die.”
The American, however, seemed
content to keep Bazi as a slave for
his sexual pleasure – albeit one, as a
non-Muslim, that required him to
cleanse himself after the act was
done.
“Before raping me, he would pray
for like fifteen minutes or half an
hour. And after that, even if it was 2
a.m., 3 a.m., after raping me, he
would go take a shower and pray
again.”
After several attempts, escape
Despite the horrors she faced, Bazi
said her thoughts were with the
other girls.
“The first time he raped me, he tried
To Molest the other girl who was
with me, but I told him since I felt
I’m already raped, I don’t want the
other one [to be raped]. So I became
responsible for the other one.
“I told him, you do this to me, you
can have me. Please don’t hurt her
and don’t do anything to her.
“I told him to treat her as a servant
for him, because he was sheikh, an
emir, so he would just have her as a
servant.
“So I convinced him the whole time
until we were able to escape from his
house.”
Her eventual escape came after
several failed attempts. She told
Amanpour that on her successful
attempt, she managed to make it to a
nearby shop and call her family.
Her family knew people in ISIS-held
territory who worked to get girls out
of Syria.
“I was never able to even think
about getting out of there, since –
although I tried many times, all the
time I was aware that I will fail. And
so even now, I don’t believe how i
made it. “Everybody talks about this
subject because it’s sensitive,” Bazi
said. “But when it comes to the
action, nobody does nothing.”


Source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment