Popular Posts

Sunday 27 September 2015

Why I Can’t Date A Celebrity – Chidinma

 
Chidinma Ekile has revealed she is not a fan
of dating celebrities .She tells Pulse TV it’s a
lot of headache as they is alot of madness in
fame..
I am actually not a fan of celebrity
relationships. I don’t know how others feel
about it, but for me I am not a big fan of it.
I just think it is a lot of headache. You are
both in the same line of work. Who calms
who? So it’s a lot of madness already and
we are both in it and we are both running
around. It doesn’t work for me.
It can be anything not music but if God
says that’s what is going to be then who
am I to argue but as human as I am I don’t
think I will like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment