Popular Posts

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke “Driver” (Photos)

 
Mr Ray Morphy first caught our
attention a few weeks ago when he
went above and beyond to donate his
hotel building in Lafia, Nasarawa
State, to a catholic church to have it
converted into a hospital for the
Internally Displaced Persons.
His extraordinary gesture, was an
inspirational act of kindness that
didn’t go unnoticed.
Morphy recently did something that
most Nigerians wouldn’t dare
attempt. Living the simple life!
In a bid to see what it felt like living
the life of an average Nigerian
hustler, Morphy took a day out, got
hold of a tricycle and pretended to
be a real Keke Napep rider.
The shocking reactions he got from
passengers pretty much summed up
his experience.
Below is how he tells his story:
MY DAY AS A KEKE OPERATOR
“I am back and I had a lot of fun
today cruising the city as a keke
Operator!
Lots of fun carrying passengers to
their destinations and then refusing
their money.
Come and see surprise, consternation,
wonderment and even fear!
Moreover, I had a blast speaking to
passengers with an Oxford accent.
Some pitied me when I told them I
just returned from UK and since I had
no job, I took to keke riding.
Come and see sympathy. Ordinary
Nigerians are truly kind and loving
people! God bless you all for your
kind hearts!
It was fun and I had the pleasure of
sharing and interacting with people I
would never had met otherwise! Glad
I had the brainwave to do this.
A couple of females even shed tears of
sympathy for me. They were sad that
I came back home from abroad only
to become a keke Operator! Women
can be so kind!”
Photos of Ray Morphy handing over his
hotel building to Bishop Audu of Lafia
Diocese Catholic church in Nasarawa
state above;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment