Popular Posts

Friday 18 September 2015

Why I Don't Like Sean Tizzle – Basketmouth

 
Popular Nigerian comedian
Basketmouth has explained why he
does not like Sean Tizzle.
According to the ace comedian,he
decided to cut his ties with Sean
Tizzle because when he invited him
for a gig he charged him a ridiculous
amount of money.
In a chat with HipTv’s StreetHop on
Tuesday, September 15, 2015 he
revealed he doesn’t like Sean Tizzle
and also talked about what really
transpired between himself and the
‘Sho le’ hitmaker.According to
Basketmouth,he helped the Sean
Tizzle with about three shows in
December, 2014 but when he called
him for a gig a few months after,
Tizzle charged him a ridiculous
amount of money.
‘I called on Sean Tizzle and he was
charging me a certain amount of
money, I didn’t know if it was him
or his management that charged
me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my
team to blacklist his name on any of
my shows’.
He also thanked Olamide for
performing in one of his shows
without putting money first.
‘I called on Olamide who’s even a
more buzzing act, and he said I can
pay him anything I feel like, and he
didn’t even ask of his money until
way after the show before I paid
him’.
Speaking further,he said Flavour,
Wizkid and others will be
performing at his upcoming show ‘
Lord of the Ribs’.
I think the show will be a bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment