Popular Posts

Monday 19 October 2015

Another Artist Strips To Please Fans In Day 5 of Felabration

 
MMMG singer Tekno, on Day 5 of the Felabration 2015,
overwhelmed by the crowd’s enthusiasm for his single Duro gave
out all his jewelry and his jacket to his cheering fans.
Tekno performing at felabrations
After giving an energetic performance, he left the stage stripped of
finery.
Naij.com caught up with the singer after his performance and he
spoke on his inspiration for Duro.
READ ALSO: VIDEO: Iyanya And Tekno Features In New Movie
“Superstar”
“I was making beat for someone, trying to get a random melody and the
Duro lines came through. While thinking of sending it to the person, I
just decided to keep it for myself, believing I’m gonna kill it better and
that was it.”
He also spoke on what he is currently working on.
“I am dropping a remix for Duro in a week’s time, featuring Flavour and
Phyno, after which I will be dropping another jam middle of November.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment