Popular Posts

Thursday 3 September 2015

Reason Why He May Never Get Married - Don Jazzy


Multi talented superstar, Michael
Collins Ajereh, better known as Don
Jazzy is one of the top Nigerian music
stars who are yet to quit bachelorhood.
Don Jazzy who have kept his private
life away from the preying eyes of
the media has subtly joked about
being in a relationship with an
unidentified lady named ‘Onome’.
Currently in Mauritius alongside
members of the Mavin Crew for the
Multichoice Africa content Showcase,
Don Jazzy told the press during an
interview session why he might not
get married. In his words, “I have
absolutely no idea”.
On having a child outside wedlock,
the Mavin Records boss revealed “I
don’t know if I have a child
somewhere. Someone might come to
say I have a 9 year old boy and we
do a test and it is mine.”
“If I have a child before wedding,
then I won’t get married anymore
because there is no point,” he added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment