Popular Posts

Monday 10 August 2015

‘I Am Richer Than Bill Gates ’ – Pastor E.A Adeboye


According to a report by Leadership Newspaper,
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian
Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye,
stated that he is ‘Richer Than Bill Gates,’ while
speaking about his spiritual endowment.
Teaching the worshipers in the mission during the
church’s 63rd Annual Convention on Saturday
shortly before the Holy Communion Service on
the topic; ‘Overflowing Cup,’ Pastor Adeboye said
that if Bill Gates needed shoes, he would have to
go to the market to buy them, but that if he
should announce that he needs shoes at the
Redemption Camp, where the convention took
place, the auditorium might not contain the shoes
people would donate to him.

“I have houses in at least 188
countries of the world, where we
have our churches, so I am richer
than Bill Gates. Each time I visit
these countries, my children would
be struggling and saying ‘daddy,
come and stay with me.’
If I announce here that tomorrow
morning, I need a car to travel to the
new auditorium, how many cars do
you think would be made available
to me by you my children? Those of
you that do not have a car of your
own, very soon, God will give you
your own cars. So, I am appealing
to you to become an incurable soul
winner before you leave this
convention ground and your cup will
overflow,” Adeboye said.
From The quotes, The Houses he Has meant
RCCG is stationed in at least 188 countries of the
world, and the quote ‘Richer Than Bill Gates’ isn’t
referring to his personal net worth but in the
context of the church’s growth and development
all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment