Popular Posts

Monday 10 August 2015

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law – Tonto Dikeh


Tonto Dikeh has eyes for big fish.
Tonto Dikeh announced it on her
instagram page that her new husband
Oladunni Churchill Obasanjo is one of
the sons of Ex-president Olusegun
Obasanjo.
Read her caption Below
A big Congratulations to us and
thanks to everyone who wished us
well and still wishing Us..
Special thanks to My father in law
The ex president of Nigeria Baba Obj
and my Lovely mother Inlaw..
Exclusive Special thanks to my lovely
father and best friend Chief Hon.
Dikeh and also to the best Step Mom
in the Whole world,who never ceases
to pray for me…
As you wish me will may your Joy be
full and mighty
Am a happy Woman and NOTHING
will ever take that away from me..
Btw I have the best mother Inlaw and
InLaws any Girl can wish for #Mrs
Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment