Popular Posts

Sunday 6 September 2015

'I Can't Marry An Actress Again' - Babasuwe


Almost six years after the death of
his wife and movie partner,
Omoladun, Babasuwe will anytime
from now welcome another woman
in their home. The comedian who
says it will be difficult to forget the
memories of his wife, said life must
go on and indeed he has found a
new love, but he isn’t just ready to
let the world know who she is, but
she is NOT an AVTRESS, if that might
interest us. Speaking with Potpourri,
Baba Suwe said;
“It has not been easy but life must go
on. I believe whatever happens has
been pre-ordained. The death of
Omoladun was a great loss I cannot
get over in this lifetime. She will
remain my best companion. She
understood me than any other
person on planet earth. At times
when we quarrel in the house, she
would abuse me on set and that
would mark the end of the issue,” he
said.
While speaking on taking another
shot at marriage, Babasuwe said;
“Yes, I am getting married pretty
soon. You can’t know her for now.
She is not an actress because I can’t
marry an actress again”
Why? Was there something he
regretted about Omoladun being an
actress? He said;
“No, I don’t mean anything of such.
What I mean is that I cannot get
someone like Omoladun among the
actresses again. Her good acting
skills is one of the reasons I loved
her but I have decided to check
elsewhere for love” he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment