Popular Posts

Thursday 3 September 2015

Female Student Caught With Gun


A female student of Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State,
Miss Oreoluwa Adedamola, has been
arrested by the men of the Ogun
State Anti-Robbery Squad, for being
in possession of a gun.
The 20-year-old lady, who claimed to
be an OND 2 Mass Communication
student, was arrested on August 29
at Ifo, around 11.45pm, while
travelling in a mini-truck with one
Sikiru Kelani.
She was among the suspects paraded
by the Ogun State police
commissioner, Abdulmajid Ali, on
Tuesday at the state command
headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta.
While speaking, Miss Oreoluwa, who
wept profusely, said it was Kelani
that hid the gun inside her bag and
she didn’t know when he did it.
She said she knew Kelani, a self-
confessed member of Bucaneer
confraternity, through her late
boyfriend, Akeem, who was also a
Marketing student at MAPOLY.
She said, “On the day I was arrested,
I came from Lagos to attend the
candle light procession organised for
my late boyfriend, Akeem, in
Abeokuta.
“After the event, I went to my
friend’s place where I had intended
to pass the night, but she had
travelled out of town to Ijebu Ode. It
was at this point this ‘street
brother’ (Sikiru Kelani) to my late
boy friend, asked me to pass the
night in his place.
“I was already sleeping when he
woke me up around after 9pm, and
said we are travelling to Oshodi in
Lagos. I was baffled because it was
already late.
“He lied to me that there was
problem in the house, and we had to
leave. He told me we should use the
opportunity to attend a party being
organised by his friend in Lagos. On
our way, he stopped to see some
people at Ori Iyanrin in Abeokuta.
That was the last I knew about the
case.”
Also, Kelani later confessed that he
was the one who hid the gun in
Oreoluwa’s bag when he sighted the
men of the Special Anti-Robbery
Squad on the highway at Ifo. He said
he was on his way to Oshodi, Lagos,
to attend a friend’s party when
himself and Oreoluwa were arrested.
But the police is still older the female
student pending the conclusion of
investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment