Popular Posts

Thursday 3 September 2015

I Had Sex With My Daughter Only Six Times - Man Confesses


A 34-year-old factory worker,
Mohammed Ahmed, on Wednesday
said he raped his daughter six times.
Ahmed, who was paraded by officials
of the Osun State Command of
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence
Corps said he started having s*x with
his 14-year-old daughter ( name
withheld) in April, 2015.
The distraught primary five girl was
not allowed to speak with PUNCH
Metro.
Ahmed said, “I have two wives. The
first had left and she gave birth to
three children. The second wife gave
birth to two children before she died.
“This one is the first child of my first
wife. I don’t know what came over
me in April when I started having
s*x with my daughter. I had s*x with
her only six times since April 2015.”
The Head, Public Relations and
Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale
Folarin, said the command was
alerted to the man’s act by one of his
neighbours.
Folarin said, “The incident was
reported to us by a neighbour, who
said he used to hear the cry of the
girl every night. The girl confessed
that her father had been raping her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment