Popular Posts

Thursday 10 September 2015

Man Sets Guinness World Record For Pulling AEROPLANE With His Ears (Photos)


 
Some might say Johnny Strange is
living up to his last name, because
he’s just entered the record books for
pulling a huge AEROPLANE with his
EARS. Johnny, 26, used chains
through pierced holes in his ears to
drag a Cessna 172-P weighing
677.8kg for 20.4 metres at North
Weald Airfield, Essex.
But being featured in the book is
nothing new for Johnny, an
escapologist and sideshow performer
who now has eight Guinness World
Records to his name. He said:
“I started off at the age of ten in
Blackburn, Lancashire. At first I
juggled balls, then clubs and went on
to knives, fire sticks and now its
chainsaws. Preparing for the plane
pull was tough. I’m not going into
detail but I have to stretch my ears
and create tough scar tissue so they
don’t rip. I am always delighted
when I get another Guinness World
Record and being featured in the
book never gets old for me, the only
problem is I’m starting to run out of
places to hang up my certificates
now. I’m a believer of the
impossible, I’ve always been
interested in the unusual and the
bizarre”.
He has been dubbed ‘The man with
the ears of steel’.
See More photos below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls use chrome browser, web browser or uc browser to comment